CT Western Computers has been established for over 10 years and continues to provide an excellent level of service and support to all our customers.
At CT Western Computers we believe in customer satisfaction and strive to succeed in this.
When you deal with one of our technicians, you're dealing with a genuine computing enthusiast.
You will experience the advantage of working with someone who understands that every person or businesses needs are unique and we can work with you to fix an issue or create a new solution.
The truth is that we understand how important a reliable computer is in this modern world, and we have all the tools required to provide just that.
CONTACT US FIRST
If you’re unsure if the goods are faulty please contact any of our service departments before bringing or sending the goods back. Our team may be able to resolve your issue without actually needing to bring the goods back to us.
Every product comes with a different manufacturer warranty duration, these warranty durations are strictly enforced on CT Western Computers by our suppliers and we are obliged to pass on this enforcement. We strongly recommend contacting us as soon as you establish you have a faulty product.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All goods sold by CT Western Computers come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ( ACL )
2. LED Monitors, LAPTOPS, PRINTERS – Warranty claims are directly claimed through manufacturer.
3. Warranty will expire of Void Label is broken or removed from System or Item
4. Any returned goods that are found not defected and are change of mind ( within 7 days ) 20% restocking fee will be applied. Software not included.
5. All new PC Systems & Parts are covered by a 12 Month Warranty. ( Extended manufacture warranty is all direct )
6. All repaired items ( PC's Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones ) if not collected within 3 months of repair will be property of CT Western Computers.
7. We charge for credit card transactions ( 1.2% will be added to total invoice )
Once a refund has been approved we will provide that money to you as soon as possible. Generally speaking we will always refund using the same payment method as the good were originally paid for.
In some circumstances this is not possible and in these circumstances CT Western Computers will provide a refund by bank transfer to an Australian bank account. Our commitment is to provide you with your refund within 7 days.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
To return a product you will require proof of purchase.
Without proof of purchase we are unable to assist you with your product return or refund.
1. What is "Personal Information” Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
2. When and how we collect Personal Information From the moment you interact with us, we are collecting data, including Personal Information. Sometimes you provide this information to us directly and sometimes this information is collected automatically. We may collect Personal Information: (a) when you browse any page on our website; (b) you create an account with us; (c) you place an order with us; (d) you contact us; (e) we contact you; Types of Personal Information we collect We may collect the following types of Personal Information: (a) contact details (your name, address, telephone number, email address); (b) financial information (credit/debit card details)
3. Do we share your personal information? We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
4. Cookies Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
5. Website links Our website may contain links to other websites and those third-party websites may collect Personal Information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or third party websites that are linked to our website. We encourage you to be aware when you access a link to a third party website and to read the privacy statements of third party websites that collect your Personal Information.
6. Security and Storage - We have security measures in place designed to protect Personal Information under our control against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, destruction, modification, alteration or disclosure. We also take steps to ensure Personal Information we hold is de‐identified or destroyed securely when no longer required for any permitted purpose. - No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You provide this information at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we take all reasonable steps to secure the data on our or our service providers’ systems. - You are responsible for keeping your passwords and account information secret. Please contact us immediately if you think the security of your account may be compromised.