The TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Featuring 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1016D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. Power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%*
- Supports MAC address self-learning, Auto MDI/MDIX and Auto negotiation
- Plug & play design
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.