Terms & Conditions
CONTACT US FIRST
If you’re unsure if the goods are faulty please contact any of our service departments before bringing or sending the goods back. Our team may be able to resolve your issue without actually needing to bring the goods back to us.
Every product comes with a different manufacturer warranty duration, these warranty durations are strictly enforced on CT Western Computers by our suppliers and we are obliged to pass on this enforcement. We strongly recommend contacting us as soon as you establish you have a faulty product.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All goods sold by CT Western Computers come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ( ACL )
2. LED Monitors, LAPTOPS, PRINTERS – Warranty claims are directly claimed through manufacturer.
3. Warranty will expire of Void Label is broken or removed from System or Item
4. Any returned goods that are found not defected and are change of mind ( within 7 days ) 25% restocking fee will be applied. Software not included.
5. All new PC Systems & Parts are covered by a 12 Month Warranty. ( Extended manufacture warranty is all direct )
6. All repaired items ( PC's Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones ) if not collected within 3 months of repair will be property of CT Western Computers.
7. We charge for credit card transactions ( 1.5% will be added to total invoice )
Once a refund has been approved we will provide that money to you as soon as possible. Generally speaking we will always refund using the same payment method as the good were originally paid for.
In some circumstances this is not possible and in these circumstances CT Western Computers will provide a refund by bank transfer to an Australian bank account. Our commitment is to provide you with your refund within 7 days.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
To return a product you will require proof of purchase.
Without proof of purchase we are unable to assist you with your product return or refund.