1. What is "Personal Information” Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
2. When and how we collect Personal Information From the moment you interact with us, we are collecting data, including Personal Information. Sometimes you provide this information to us directly and sometimes this information is collected automatically. We may collect Personal Information: (a) when you browse any page on our website; (b) you create an account with us; (c) you place an order with us; (d) you contact us; (e) we contact you; Types of Personal Information we collect We may collect the following types of Personal Information: (a) contact details (your name, address, telephone number, email address); (b) financial information (credit/debit card details)
3. Do we share your personal information? We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
4. Cookies Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
5. Website links Our website may contain links to other websites and those third-party websites may collect Personal Information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or third party websites that are linked to our website. We encourage you to be aware when you access a link to a third party website and to read the privacy statements of third party websites that collect your Personal Information.
6. Security and Storage - We have security measures in place designed to protect Personal Information under our control against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, destruction, modification, alteration or disclosure. We also take steps to ensure Personal Information we hold is de‐identified or destroyed securely when no longer required for any permitted purpose. - No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You provide this information at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we take all reasonable steps to secure the data on our or our service providers’ systems. - You are responsible for keeping your passwords and account information secret. Please contact us immediately if you think the security of your account may be compromised.