MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R Liquid CPU Cooler - Compatibility: LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066 (Intel) & AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM2+/AM2 (AMD) - Radiator Dimensions: 274 x 120 x27mm - Water Cooling Pipe Length: 400mm - Fan Dimensions: 120x120x25mm - Fan Specs: 500 ~ 2000 RPM, 21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM Air Flow, Two-Ball Bearing, 4-Pin (PWM) Connection, ARGB Lighting - MAG CORELIQUID 240R
From the manufacturer
MSI is a recognised name in gaming and esports. We’ve dedicated countless hours and committed numerous resources to support the world’s most aspiring and best gamers and use their knowledge and expertise in our products in return. MSI integrated all gamer’s aspirational functions in its gaming rigs and pushing the performance beyond limits.
MAG CORELIQUID 240R
AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
The MAG CORELIQUID Series design has been engineered to painstaking depths to look cool and stay cool without compromise. Stay cool under pressure with a liquid cooler design constructed from high quality materials that remain durable and deliver unstoppable cooling performance even under extreme operating conditions. Wreak havoc without sacrificing style with the intuitive 270-degree rotating blockhead inlaid with a deep aggressive aesthetic and ARGB lighting.
- Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the water blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright!
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- The pump has been integrated onto the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
The 270 degree rotatable water block head of the MAG CORELIQUID 240R allows you to mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the head however you want, and keep the logo upright.
Mystic Light Sync
The MAG CORELIQUID Series' ARGB lighting effects can be conveniently controlled via Mystic Light.
High Thermal Dissipation
A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat and cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
Evaporation Proof Tubing
The MAG CORELIQUID 240R's tubing is constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
Radiator Pump Design
The MAG CORELIQUID 240R's pump has been integrated onto the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
Pump Motor Resonance Elimination
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.